THE CHENNAI, THIRUVALLUR, KANCHEEPURAM, NORTH ARCOT, SOUTH ARCOT AND
PONDICHERY DISTRICTS THEATRE OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
The Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kancheepuram, North Arcot, South Arcot and Pondichery Theatre Owners’ Association started their ’NEW ASSOCIATION’ on Monday, the 27th Feb 2012 at 6.00 p.m.at Gymkhana Club, Anna Salai, Chennai-2. Chief guest who inaugurated the ‘NEW ASSOCIATION’ was Cine Actor, Mr Karthi Sivakumar.
AIM OF OPENING OF THE ASSOCIATION:
01. For the betterment of theatres, theatre owners and Tamil Cinema.
02. Eradication of Pirated CD’s and let the theatres function successfully.
03. To solve all the problems of Theatre Owners.
04. To promote healthy relationship between producers and distributors.
05. The association started to implement new plans.
Many theatre owners and film personalities from the above mentioned districts attended the meeting and graced the occasion.
THE NAME OF THE ELECTED PERSONS FOR THE POSTS ARE GIVEN BELOW:
LIST OF OFFICE BEARERS:
PRESIDENT : R. PANNEER SELVAM
VICE PRESIDENT : MUNI KANNAIAH
VICE PRESIDENT : G. SRINIVASAN
VICE PRESIDENT : AASCAR D. SURESH
VICE PRESIDENT : SRIKANTH DEVI
VICE PRESIDENT : R. DURAIRAJ (MAHESH)
GENERAL SECRETARY : HARI GOVIND
SECRETARY : DINESH PONNERI
JOINT SECRETARY : SUBBU LENA
JOINT SECRETARY : SUBBU KASI
TREASURER : SHRI RAMANATHAN, SANGAM CINEMAS
1. A.S. SURENDERSHA – BABU THEATRE
2. ARUNACHALAM – ARUNA THEATRE
3. RAMADOSS – SRK THEATRE, CHENGALPET
4. SELVARAJ – THULASI
5. RAKESH – VETRI THEATRE
6. B. MOHAN – SRINIVASA THEATRE, TIRUVOTTIYUR
7. LAKSHMI NARAYAN – MARUTHU THEATRE, PADI
8. BAKTHAN – TIRUTHANI, GOLDEN
1. P. AMBIGAPATHY – BALASUBRAMANIA THEATRE
2. BALAJI – ANBU THEATRE, TIRUVANNAMALAI
3. V.M. DEVARAJ – ALANKAR THEATRE
4. A.G. RAMAKRISHNAN – RAJESHWARI THEATRE, ARANI
1. RAJARAM – MAHALAKSHMI THEATRE
2. V.C. CHINNAKANNAN – NAVANEETHAM THEATRE, KALLAKURICHI
1. SOMU – RAJA THEATRE
2. SEKHAR – ASHOK THEATRE, VILLYANOOR, PONDY
3. R. PERUMAL – BALAJI THEATRE
1. N. VENKATESH – WOODLANDS THEATRE
2. ANAND – RAJ THEATRE
3. MOORTHY – I-DREAMS
4. SRINIVASAN – EGA THEATRE